We know that building a new home or remodeling your existing one can be an anxiety-producing process. This is why we like to provide our customers with an overview of the various phases of the project so they know what to expect.
Understanding Your Project
In order to better understand your project, we will ask you the following questions:
- How will you use your space?
- What is your ideal start date?
- When would you like to have the project completed?
- Are you working with a builder/designer, or are you doing the work yourself?
- Do you have drawings?
- What is your budget?
- Do you have a preference for a color scheme?
- Do you have a specific material in mind?
Creating a Recommendation for Your Project
In order to provide a recommendation for your project, we follow these steps:
- Research availability of materials and respective pricing
- Create a design plan
- Present the recommendation
- Obtain your approval
Your Project Underway
Once your project begins, we will follow the process below:
- Schedule a template date
- Request a deposit
- Send you detailed information on what you can expect on your templating day
- On templating day, we will use a high-tech process to make sure that your surface is customized to your exact space, therefore ensuring the perfect fit
- Prepare final drawings and associated cost (usually estimated at 10 days)
- Obtain your signature on final project plans
- Schedule the install day
- Order, fabricate, cut polish and prepare for install day
- Install your surface
- Provide custom care cards with instructions on how to keep your surface in top shape for years to come
- Answer any questions you have and provide guidance and support as needed
As always, if you have any questions or need additional information, feel free to call us at (800) 874-6753.
Countertop Template and Installation
The link below provides detailed information on what to expect on your template and installation day. It also provides detailed information on how to care for your countertops to keep your surface in great shape for years to come.
Countertop Edge Profile Options
We offer multiple edge profiles for our stone and solid surface products. The links below provide our options for solid surface and stone.