Coving router cuts the cove and removes excess adhesive all in one pass.
- Fine adjustment for precise control of cut
- Cut coves both horizontal and vertical
- Rigid aluminum construction
- Low drag plastic eases the sliding of the router and won’t damage solid surface material
- Dependable and powerful 2 1/4 hp Bosch motor (220V)
- All sealed ball bearing construction
- Double insulated
Ball Bearing Center Guide
- Matches the radius of the bit
- Prevents gouging of the material
- Allows router to be turned or rotated without removing it from the cut
- enables you to cove curved back splashes
- Guides cut on vertical joints by pivoting rather than lifting the router
- Comes stock with 3/4″ Bearing for 3/8″ radius bit
- Other bearings available for 1/4″ and 1/2″ Radius coves
Cove Replacement Bit is #43697.
There are no reviews yet.