– Two sided A-frame cart is made of 1 1/4″ round steel tubing; powder-coated for durability. Wide base provides stability.
– 8’6″ long, 44″ wide and 4’6″ high; accommodates full-sizes sheets or completed jobs. One side of the cart features an opening that’s large enough (5’2″ x 2’1″) to allow you to place a kitchen sink in the center of the cart; the opposite side has a center support to accommodate vanity tops or island tops.
– Four foam-covered support tubes at intervals on the bottom of each side of the A-frame support up to three sheets of material, or a finished top with a coved backsplash. Additional supports across the inside bottom allow you to store edge build-up or off-fall.
– Heavy-duty soft rubber casters make moving easy and safe. When your fabrication job is complete, simply load the tops onto the cart, wheel it into your van and secure it with the built-in slotted tab….you’re ready to deliver!
– Optional Top Shelf clips to cross brace to increase storage capacity. It’s easy to add or remove, providing maximum flexibility from your Material Handling Cart.
– Optional Toe Hook gives you a secure fastening place.
* Note – A narrower base for the Material Cart is also available – 37″ wide
Read what some of our customers are saying……The Material Handling Carts have proven to be one of our best investments. They have improved our productivity and made our shop more efficient.
…….We have nearly a dozen Material Handling Carts that we stage our completed jobs on. We also considered making them ourselves, but found that we couldn’t justify putting in the “engineering” time/costs; frankly, they were cheaper to buy from The Pinske Edge and get incorporated into our shop faster!
Call for shipping quote – Truck only – 105x9x59