The Dynorbital® Extreme boasts the greatest power and most consistent speed of any palm-style orbital sander. Power and speed combine to quickly and reliably produce the desired finish, while ergonomic features keep operators safe and comfortable throughout their day. Symmetrical design allows left or right-handed operators to work comfortably, while the compact size of the Dynorbital® Extreme fits naturally in most operator’s hands.
- Integrated speed control allows fine adjustment of tool speed.
- Compact housing for confined areas and small scale sanding.
- Redesigned shroud for enhanced dust pickup.
Recessed throttle lever eliminates pressure point on palm.
- Integrated comfort platform provides enhanced ergonomic comfort.
- Comfort grip – tactile, ambidextrous design.
- Weight-mated sanding pad for reduced vibration and consistent finishes.
- New motor design has the highest power-to-weight ratio in the industry, with 0.3 hp at 1.8 lbs.
- Most consistent speed under load in industry, running at 92% of rated tool speed.
- New rotor design enhances power with less friction.
- Ergonomic design with integrated comfort platform for more wrist support and overall operator comfort.
- Soft grip co-molded to rigid composite base housing for maximum comfort and durability.
- Recessed throttle lever eliminates pinch and pressure points on an operator’s palm.
- Achieve consistent, superior finishes in less time.
- Premium sanding pad is weight-mated for the lowest vibration levels.
- Made from the highest quality materials for extreme durability and longevity.
- Diameter: 3″ (76 mm)
- Pad Type: Hook-Face
- Orbit Diameter: 3/16″ (5 mm)
- Vacuum Type: Non-Vacuum
- RPM: 12,000
- Power: .1 hp (75 W)
- Max Air Flow: 8 SCFM (227 LPM)
- Weight: 1.17 lb. (.53 kg)
- Height: 3.1″ (78 mm)
- Length: 5.9″ (150 mm)
There are no reviews yet.