The Rotex RO 150 can switch between three different modes: coarse sanding, fine sanding, and polishing. The dual-mode sanding feature enables the RO 150 sander to aggressively and rapidly remove material. Backed by 720 watts of power, the toughest tasks like sanding off old paint and varnish, polishing mineral materials, or sanding steps are effortless. The long-life, easily changeable pads provide a tool-free option so there are minimum interruptions when adapting to different sanding surfaces. The Jetstream dust extraction provides highly efficient dust removal resulting in cleaner air, better finishes and longer abrasive and pad life. You can’t beat a 3-in-1 power tool. Known for its brand of quality tools, Festool provides a three-year warranty and ensures a high level of reliable service for all power tools.
- Multi-Jetstream – Dust Conveyance. High material removal rate with maximum dust extraction. Patented Multi-Jetstream improves sanding results with time and cost benefits, not just with holes but the interaction of intake and exhaust air.
- Dual-Mode Sanding. Operate in gear-driven, aggressive mode for rapid stock removal, or switch to random orbital mode for fine sanding.
- Edge Protector. Protective bumper guard allows you to sand right up to adjacent surfaces without concern for damage. Also prevents jolting when sanding close to walls or edges.
- StickFix Hook & Loop Design. Fast and easy abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life.
- Enclosed Gear Unit. Prevents dust from entering the gear and bearing unit, vastly extending the service life of the tool.
- FastFix Pad Changes. Tool-less pad design allows you to quickly transition between pads, minimizing downtime.
- Auxiliary Handle. The included auxiliary handle provides additional control when performing aggressive sanding operations.
- Detachable Extraction Channel. The RO 150 incorporates a removable extraction channel, streamlining the tool for tasks such as polishing.
- MMC Electronics. Electronic controls deliver soft-start, step-less variable speed control, constant speed under load, and thermal and overload protection.
- Power & Size. With 720 watts and dual-mode capability, the 6″ RO 150 is your full-size option for the toughest tasks.
- Dust extraction port (27 mm)
- Pad diameter 6″ (150 mm)
- Power consumption 720 watts / 6 amps 120 v AC
- Sanding stroke 3/16″ (5 mm)
- Speed eccentric motion 3300 – 6800 opm
- Speed rotary motion 320 – 660 rpm
- Weight 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Auxiliary side handle
- Edge protector
- Plug-it power cord
- Removable dust channel
- StickFix sanding pad 6″ (150 mm)
- Systainer SYS3
Additional charge for insurance – $5
There are no reviews yet.