Quad Master Sander – Save Sanding Time…..Get Better Results!
This 15″ random orbital sander features four 6-inch disks.
– Works on almost any horizontal surface
– Hooks up to any shop vacuum for dry sanding (no vacuum needed for wet sanding)
– The dry sanding pads have venting channels that quickly channel the dust to the vacuum chamber on the shroud.
– The connector to the dust extractor is specially angled to provide a natural flow, increasing efficiency and providing better dust control.
– There are only three moving parts in the lower assembly, so it’s quieter and has little vibrations. It’s also easy to replace the man bearing if necessary.
– All parts are made in the USA and are in stock at The Pinske Edge.
– The Quad Master Sander comes with one 15″ pad that uses four 6″ sanding discs; choose either:
#5716 – Hook It Pad with Fein hole pattern
#5718 – Hook It Pad with Festool hole pattern
Random Orbit Stroke – 3/4″
Motor – 1 HP, 2650 RPM
Voltage – 110V or (220V upon request – electrical can easily be changed from 110 to 220 – ask for easy direction)
Height – 15-1/2″
Weight – 41.25 lbs.
A REAL LIFE COMPARISON OF SANDING TIMES
We decided to compare the Quad Master Sander with a 6-inch sander to see how much time we could save. We worked on a 40′ square countertop and sanded it to a final matte finish.
Using a 6″ Sander, this finishing job took three hours. With the Quad Master Sander, total time was reduced to just 27 minutes……six times faster than the 6″ sander! Plus the countertop sanded by the Quad Master had a more consistent, professional-looking surface. The job was easier because we didn’t have to fight the vibrations of the 6″ sander. Quicker, Easier, Better!
Read what some of our customers are saying:
In regards to the Quad Master Sander – in a word: Grrrrrreat! Easy to use, cuts sanding time way down and turns out a better product!
I bought a Quad Master Sander about 4 years ago and it has paid for itself countless times. I work with live edge wood slabs, building large dining and conference tables, etc. This sander is a must have for sanding large surfaces. These sanders are very easy to run and they do a great job. I also use it as my finish sander in between coats of finish. I have even used it as a monster buffer when working with oiled table tops, etc. I have it connected to a Festool vacuum and have very little dust to deal with. The Pinske Edge always provided quick and satisfactory customer service as well when I needed new sanding pads, etc. I have used a lot of sanders already but this one tops them all!
Additional charge for insurance $10