Solid Surface Industry — Think of all those jobs that require you to piece together both an L- or U-shaped countertop and an island….now you can do them at the same time so you’re ready for the install more quickly! Or, work on two large jobs at once…..with the Vertical Seaming Table, you’ll have the room you need. You can also sand the glue off the face of the tops while the sheets are still on the Seaming Table.
– Features 16 Rigid Seaming Cups that run on a continuous vacuum
– Footprint is 16′ L x 4′ W x 9′ H
– Eight cups on each side are easy to position in any direction (vertical, horizontal, 45 degree angle) and easy to secure and retract out of the way when not in use. These cups perfectly align the face side of your sheets
– Handles an L-shaped or U-shaped countertop up to 12′ x 7’9″ in size
– Maximized space and productivity for the smaller shop. It’s also perfect addition to the larger shop; for example, you could have one worker gluing up seams all day long while using only 64 square feet of valuable floor space. This way, each person can concentrate on one phase of the job, minimizing costly errors.
Wood Industry —
The Vertical Seaming Table provides a vertical working space that allows you to seam Wood Veneer Panels longer than 8′ or wider than 4′. The table is designed in an A-frame shape and features Rigid Seaming Cups that run on a continuous vacuum. The sixteen Rigid Seaming Cups (eight on each side of the A-frame) are easy to position in any direction (vertical, horizontal, 45 degree angle) and easy to secure and retract out of the way when not in use. These cups perfectly align the face side of your panels.
– Footprint 16′ L x 4′ W x 9′ H
– Takes up only 64 square feet
NOTE – If you are interested in one-sided only table, call for details!
There are no reviews yet.